RULES FOR ATHLETIC FACILITIES
1. No organized practice or games without approval from Springdale Parks and Recreation.
2. Athletic fields are rented in Two (2) Hour time periods at $40.00. Please be mindful of groups that may be utilizing the facility when your time period has expired.
3. All time periods and fields will be determined by Springdale Parks and Recreation.
4. 72 hour notice is required to reserve any field.
5. It is understood that persons or groups using the park will abide by the Laws and Ordinances of the City of Springdale.
6. No umpires are allowed.
7. No lights will be available.
8. Bases will not be relocated for any reason. Do not remove or change bases.
9. The renter is responsible for any damages that occur while the facility is entrusted to their care.
10. No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the premises at any time.
11. No refunds will be given unless inclement weather has deemed the fields unplayable.
12. This Agreement does not grant you permission to host a tournament on the fields. This agreement is for practice only. For tournament, showcases, or any other field rental please ask for Tournament Field Rental Policy.
I understand and have read the rules and regulations set by the Springdale Parks and Recreation Department. If at any time these rules or regulations are violated I will be subject to eliminating my rental privileges in the future. Permission given to this applicant by the City of Springdale Parks and Recreation to use fields inside the City of Springdale, Arkansas, this applicant or attendees for this rental hereby agrees that the rented facilities are to be used and enjoyed at his/her own risk and agrees to save and hold harmless the City of Springdale, the Springdale Parks and Recreation Department, its employees, agents, and representatives.